Whatsapp Status in Hindi & English: 30+ Being Singles Quotes for Boys and Girls

Saturday, August 11, 2018

30+ Being Singles Quotes for Boys and Girls

why Am I Single Quotes - Some people think if someone loves being single then he ain't enjoying his life fully. For those people I've made this collection, after reading this they might realize this happiness of being single. For the sake of their friends more correctly having fear of being called single some people forcefully throw themselves into relationships. Main Chick Quotes

 i am single because - being single quotes

Here I've made a collection of being single quotes and sayings to elaborate what being single is all about... You can set these quotes to your whatsapp status to showoff it to your friends and your can post them on facebook and tag your friends who are having difficulties in relationships. Killer Attitude Status

Staying single isn’t as frightening as it seems.

Being Single Quotes


As a self-described idealistic, I never consider myself as single. I like to say that I’m in between romances at the moment.

You can't judge an album by a single song; it's like judging a book by only reading a single chapter.

I didn’t lose you, you lost me. You’ll search for me inside of everyone you’re with and I won’t be found

If you can't take care of yourself, you can't take care of someone else.



Quotes And Sayings For Singles


Single is not a status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.

You’re single, so make the most out of it.

Sometimes 'I'm Single' means 'I'm drama free, less stressed, and refuse to settle for less.

Single" means you are brave enough to face the glorious unknown of the unaccompanied journey.



Quotes About Never Be Ashamed Of Being Single


You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody

Save your money, buy that plane ticket, build your credit score, purchase that home, do great things girl!

Being brave enough to be alone frees you up to invite people into your life because you want them and not because you need them.

Being single isn't a time to be looking for love. Use that time to work on yourself and grow as an individual



Single Life Quotes And Sayings


The single most important ingredient in the recipe for success is transparency because transparency builds trust.

As a body everyone is single, as a soul never.

Single is an opportunity to live life on your own terms and not apologize.

Sometimes it’s better to be alone cause no one can hurt you that way.



Why Am I Single Quotes


You’re single, I’m single. Coincidence? I don’t think so.

Stay single until someone actually complements your life in a way that it makes it better to not be single. If not, it's not worth it.

Happily Single is recognizing that you don’t need or want to be rescued from your life by a handsome prince because your life is pretty awesome, as is.

My alone feels so good, I’ll only have you if you’re sweeter than my solitude



Quotes On Being Single And Living Life


Being single may get lonesome at times, but value your freedom. You're in a relationship with freedom.

Every rose has its thorn, but that doesn’t mean you have to put up with a ton of pricks.

Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove that you can still stand.

I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.



Yes I'm Single But Not Available Quotes


It’s better to be single with high standards than in a relationship settling for less.

When we cannot bear to be alone, it means we do not properly value the only companion we will have from birth to death-ourselves.

If you can’t be happy being single how do you expect to be happy being in a relationship?

I am single, but I do not need a significant other in order to be happy.



Empowering Quotes About Being Single


S.I.N.G.L.E = Strong, Independent, Noticeable, Generous, Loving, Enlightened.

Nearly everyone I meet expresses deep sympathy about the fact that I have never married. Sometimes I wonder why

You’re single not because you are not good enough for one, it’s that you’re too good for the wrong one.

All you have in life is yourself.



So these were popular Why Am I Single Quotes and Sayings, i hope you enjoyed our collection and shared it with your friends on Facebook and other social sites. Don't forget to read our other collections.. just follow our homepage @statuses.in and enjoy beautiful status, shayari and quotes collections.


from Statuses.in https://ift.tt/2B1HkLV

No comments:

Post a Comment