Whatsapp Status in Hindi & English: Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brothers & Sisters

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brothers & Sisters

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2018 Quotes for Brothers and Sisters - It's Raksha Bandhan, Sisters get ready to fill your pockets with huge money and your room full of gifts.. hehe it's your day. So for Rakhi I've made a special collection of Rakhi hd images, quotes and wishes.

happy raksha bandhan image

You can set these raksha bandhan images on your whatsapp and facebook profile pic and post these quotes and wishes on your facebook wall and send to your whatsapp contacts. Being Single Quotes



On this wonderful occasion No matter how far or near, No matter how old or young
Remember the wonderful times with your brother or sister …
and Celebrate the precious bond of love ….With all your heart ……

happy rakhi images

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost

I pray for your happiness and long life, dear brother. May no evil touch you.

happy raksha bandhan images

We gain and lose things everyday. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.

images of rakhi

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.



Raksha Bandhan 2018


To the outside world, we all grow old.
But not to our siblings.
We know each other as we always were.
Thanks for always being there for me.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!

images of raksha bandhan

Brother is one of the most precious gift sent by almighty to me and the most precious relation celebrated by us on earth, Sweet Rakhi Day Wishes to My Sweet Brother!

You are the person who holds me in my bad times, you are the person who dances with me in my happiness. I can’t recall even a single day when you were absent from my life. I really love you.

rakhi images

फूलों का तारों का सबका कहना है,
एक हजारों में मेरे भैया है…



Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Sister


It may be that memories will fade with time but the love that brother and sister share will never fade away, rather it will multiply over the years. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother!!

raksha bandhan 2018 images

फूलों का तारों का सबका कहना है, एक हज़ार किलो की मेरी बहना है😀😀😋

On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become those wacky siblings we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

raksha bandhan image

Forgotten brothers are awaiting your love this year, Happy Raksha Bandhan to all the soldiers.



Happy Raksha Bandhan


Dear sister, I promise to always protect you and have your back no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

raksha bandhan images for sister

It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to tell on! I love you dear sister, Happy Raksha Bandhan

My little brother, will you ever grow up….I hope not!

raksha bandhan images for whatsapp

On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan,
I want to promise you that no matter what,
I will always stand by your side!
Sending you all my love on this special day!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!



Raksha Bandhan 2018 Wishes For Brother


It's your sister who competes with you as long as she is a child but ones she is gown up there cannot be a more loving relationship like hers!! Today on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank my sister for being my best companion!!

raksha bandhan images hd

आया राखी का त्यौहार ,
छाई खुशियों की बहार ,
एक रेशम की डोरी से बाँधा ,
एक बहन ने अपने भाई की कलाई पर प्यार। Happy Raksha Bandhan

Dear brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean the whole world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

raksha bandhan images

One of the deepest and noblest of human emotions ……..
The Bond of Love between a brother and a sister …..



Raksha Bandhan Status


Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.

raksha bandhan pics

In the cookie of life, you my dear sister are the chocolate ..

Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love my sister

rakshabandhan images

When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life



Rakhi Wishes


A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double.

sister and brother images

Aaya Rakhi ka tyohaar
Chhayi khushiyon ki bahaar
Ek resham ki dori se bandha
Bahan ne bhai ki kalaayi pe pyaar
Happy Raksha Bandhan!

रक्षा बंधन

आसमान पर सितारे है जितने, उतनी जिंदगी हो तेरी,
किसी की नज़र न लगे, दुनिया की हर ख़ुशी हो तेरी,
रक्षाबंधन के दिन भगवान से बस यह दुआ है, मेरी!
रक्षा बंधन का हार्दिक अभिनन्दन!

रक्षाबंधन

You are a darling sister
You are loving and gentle
actually, all the good things in the world,
But one thing that I am proud to say.
You are my little sister and am proud of you and will always be…



So these were all about raksha bandhan rakhi quotes for brothers and sisters, i hope you enjoyed our collection and don't forget to share this page on your social profiles and help us and our brothers & sisters to spread this page... Statuses.in


from Statuses.in https://ift.tt/2PDVPJ9

No comments:

Post a Comment