Whatsapp Status in Hindi & English: Happy Anniversary Wishes for Couples

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Happy Anniversary Wishes for Couples

Anniversary Wishes | If your anniversary is nearby and you're looking for some romantic wishes for anniversary then you're at right place, here we have posted several romantic wishes for you to share with your wife. Happy Birthday Wishes

romantic anniversary wishes

You can wish your Husband/Wife by posting these anniversary wishes on your fb profile or directly send him/her Anniversay Wishes For Husband on Whatsapp, you can also add them on your fb stories and whatsapp status. Relationship Quotes and Wishes

I want to love you, adore you, take care of you and make you the happiest person there ever was for all of time.

Through good times and bad, through sickness and health, you’re my number one, my love, and my wealth.



When a love is true, there is just no ending.

Romantic Anniversary Wishes


I know that we have both changed over the years, but through that change we have grown closer together. I love you so much! Happy Anniversary Sweetheart.

Until this very day, you are still the only one I want to annoy. The only one I desire to have. The only one I love to love. And the only one I will never leave. I love you dear husband. Happy Anniversary!
Jatti Attitude Status

I remember, as if it were yesterday, the time in which you beat your fears to ask me to become your girlfriend and since then everything has been happiness and love in our lives. My darling, I love you and I thank you for these unforgettable twelve months of relationship. Congratulations!

To my honey…
To my precious one
To my lover
To my everything
I love you. You know I always do.
I’m just happy we’re in this together.
Happy anniversary



Nothing comes close to how I feel when I hold you close. It is a silence that tickles me in the deepest corner of my soul. Happy first anniversary!

Funny Romantic Anniversary Wishes


People say, that time waits for no one. But we are an exception because I feel that time has paused ever since the day I kissed you for the first time. Happy anniversary

You married this crazy. Happy anniversary!
FB Status with images

An anniversary is a time to share the special love that exists between you and I. Thank you for being you and being by my side.

When you commit to someone, you commit to falling in love with them over and over every day that you’re together.



Happy anniversary, my beautiful girl! Every day I wake up with a big smile on my face and it’s because I have your love and together we enjoy a great happiness. Thanks for being part of my life.

Latest Anniversary Wishes For Wife


I can’t put into writing how much you have brightened my life. You cannot believe how grateful I am to have you as the best part of my life. I love you so much my dear precious husband. Have a blessed and happy Anniversary!

I still remember that day when, very nervous, I asked you to be my girlfriend, but as soon as you gave me the” yes , I felt happier than ever and this happiness has become larger as time passes. Happy anniversary, my love!
One Liner Hindi Status

Thank you for being my husband,
my partner, my lover and my best friend.
Happy Anniversary!

Time stopped the day we got married. I’m stuck in a warp of sunny hues, smiles and everlasting love. Happy anniversary!



The only time I will kiss you is ALWAYS and the only time I will frown at you is NEVER. Happy anniversary.

Sweet Anniversary Wishes For Husband


I knew we'd make it this long when I married you. I'm also predicting that we'll make it much longer. Cheers to another [20] years together!

Take my hand and never let it go. I promise to love you as I did on our wedding day and every day forward. Even when life gets hard, I cherish you every moment.
Boys and Girls Love Status

You made kissing so much fun again. Happy Anniversary

Our 1st anniversary is the perfect time to revive our memories about the good times and decide how to live our dreams together.



There are worse things than being married… I can’t think of any right now, so Happy Anniversary!

For Husband And Wife Anniversary Wishes


Throughout this year we have shared very beautiful moments and I look forward for sharing with you more. This will be our first anniversary, the first of many more. I love you .

I am the happiest woman in the world
Because I have got you as my husband
Happy Anniversary to my sweet heart
Romantic Status in Hindi

When you hug me and hold my hand, my worries go away because they know I have you. I love you baby and I won’t stop. Happy anniversary!

Gravity may have been one of the greatest discoveries made by mankind, but your love is the greatest discovery I have made in my lifetime. Happy anniversary.



If you're reading this then it mean you've already read our collection Cute Lovely Anniversary Wishes, so how were these, i hope you liked them and shared this page with your friends. You can read our other collections at statuses.in. You can comment down your wishes so our readers can enjoy them.


from Statuses.in http://bit.ly/2REkxOa

No comments:

Post a Comment