Whatsapp Status in Hindi & English: Self Attitude Whatsapp Status for Boys & Girls

Friday, February 22, 2019

Self Attitude Whatsapp Status for Boys & Girls

If you're looking some quotes and status messages to express your attitude to your friends and others then we have got you back covered, here we ave posted various self attitude whatsapp status to share with your friends on whatsapp and facebook.

We updates our collections regularly, so you'll be getting here fresh and updated collection for self confidence attitude status for facebook. Most the below status messages are written for boys but don't worry girls here some quotes are for you too, or you can read our other collections that are specially written for girls.

Self Attitude Whatsapp Status for Boys

why people use status messages?? because they find statuses are easy and convenient way to express our feelings, emotions, attitude to others using some images or in text format. You can download any of the images given below and also copy any status or quotes and post them to your social media profiles like facebook profiles or set them on your whatsapp status and stories. You can also directly send these images and messages to your friends using whatsapp and fb messenger or via SMS. Dosti Status for 3 besties



I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.

I am not trying to give an image of a fairytale, perfect, everything else, I am just being myself

Royal Attitude Status In Hindi


I am multi talented, i can talk and piss you off at the same time.

I will win not immediately, but Definitely.

Who cares, I’m awesome.
Mix Status Collection on Zindagi

I live for myself and I answer to nobody.

Be yourself and you can be anything.

Attitude की बात मत कर… वो तो बचपन से है..पैदा हुआ तो 2 साल तक किसी से बात नहीं की.!!

It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters



People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude.

My words are like a china phone. They have no guarantee!

Best Attitude Status On Self Respect


I’M Not Special , I’M Just Limited Edition.

If you dislike me, remember: it’s mind over matter. I don’t mind and you don’t matter!

I'm that ugly I asked myself out and I said no.

I Was Born Cool, Global Warming Made Me Hot.
Love Relationship Status in Hindi

I don’t need to explain myself because, I know I’m right.

I’m an odd combination of “Really Sweet” and “Don’t mess with me”

I’m no beauty queen, I’m just beautiful me.



Success is not easy and is certainly not for lazy.

“Meri Soch aur Meri Pahechaan, Dono hi teri aukaat se bahar hai.!!

Funny Self Attitude Status


Two things define you: your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything

Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.

I’m not SHORT, I am just concentrated AWESOME!

You Say I Dream Too Big. I Say You Think Too Small.

I fell in love at first sight. I should have looked twice.

तेरे ‪पापा से कह दे कभी हमारा इलाक़ा घुमकर देखे, सिर्फ ‪#‎नाम ही काफ़ी है उनके ‪जमाई का ।

I am who i am, you approval is not needed.



I’m not cranky. I just have a violent reaction to stupid people.

Sometimes I pretend to be normal. But it gets boring so I go back to being me.

Myself Attitude In Hindi


My attitude is backed by my knowledge of dealing with stupid people for years.

Make it a habit to do nice things for people who will never find out.

लोग कहते हे की मेरा भी समय आयेगा ,,,में केहता हु मेरा समय में ख़ुद लाऊगा..

Attitude is everything, so pick a good one.

Our attitude towards others determines their attitude towards us.

I am W.E.I.R.D Wonderful Exciting Interesting Real Different.

Of Course, I Talk To Myself, Sometimes I Need Expert Advice.



Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.

Excuse Me. I Found Something Under My Shoes Oh Its Your Attitude.

I Love My Self Attitude Status


I may be fat, but you're ugly - I can lose weight!

I know who I am, you have no need to explain.

I can’t trust someone who is friends with everyone.

People say I have a dirty mind, But I say it’s just creative!

A strong and positive attitude creates more miracles than any other thing.

My Attitude is “GoD” gift and nobody can take it from me.!

You must be the change you want to see in the world.

The only disability in life is a bad attitude.

It’s cool being me. Please don’t copy my style.



Your attitude reflects your personality and your characteristics, it also gives others an idea about your soch and your way of thinking about others. SO for a good impact always go with a positive attitude. So these were our popular status on self respect, i hope you liked them and shared this page your friends. Don't forget to read our other collection given at our homepage and also bookmark this page. Please comment down to tell us how you liked our collection.


from Statuses.in https://ift.tt/2IsPMHT

No comments:

Post a Comment