Whatsapp Status in Hindi & English: Top 20 W.C. Fields Status in English 2019

Monday, April 15, 2019

Top 20 W.C. Fields Status in English 2019

W.C. Fields Status in English 2019: If you are looking for some of the best W.C. Fields Status in English 2019 then you are at the correct page. We have collected some of the best for you, Enjoy!


Top 20 W.C. Fields Status in English 2019

Top 20 W.C. Fields Status in English 2019

1.
I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.

2.
Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water.

3.
I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a Sunday.

4.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.

5.
I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

6.
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.

7.
Everybody’s got to believe in something. I believe I’ll have another beer.

8.
It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.

9.
Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill.

10.
A woman drove me to drink and I never had the decency to thank her.

11.
I never hold a grudge. As soon as I get even with the son- of- a b*tch, I forget it.

12.
Remember, a dead fish can float downstream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream.

13.
Hell, I never vote for anybody, I always vote against.

14.
Never try to impress a woman, because if you do she’ll expect you to keep up the standard for the rest of your life.”

15.
When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty.

16.
There are three things in life that are extremely hard ;
steel, a diamond, and to know oneself.

17.
You can fool some of the people some of the time — and that’s enough to make a decent living.

18.
I always keep some whiskey handy in case I see a snake…which I also keep handy.

19.
I like children. If they’re properly cooked.

20.
A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money.


Related Tags: W.C. Fields Status in English 2019


from Daily SMS Collection: Best Whatsapp Status Quotes of 2019 http://bit.ly/2PdfRua

No comments:

Post a Comment