Whatsapp Status in Hindi & English: 50+ Latest Attitude Status and Quotes

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

50+ Latest Attitude Status and Quotes

Attitude Quotes For Boys And Girls | After Posting Cool Hindi Status for Friends & Latest Romantic Love Status, today I've Made a collection for Quotes On Love And Attitude, so if you are looking forward to display the real you to the world with attitude and style then you're at right place, just pick any of the below given status that suits your personality. Cool Whatsapp Dp and Profile Pictures

attitude quotes for boys

You can set these Inspirational Attitude Quotes on your whatsapp status and also add them to your whatsapp and instagram stories. You can post them on fb and send them to your friends and whatsapp contacts directly. Latest FB Status



I forgive but I never forget.

A healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.

Thank you to every person who has ever told me I can’t. You are just another reason I will.

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

I may be fat, but you’re ugly – I can lose weight!

I may not be the girl that everyone wants, but at least I am not the girl that everyone’s had.



Bad Attitude Quotes


I am at heart a gentleman.

Don’t Play With Me! Because I know I Can PLAY Better Than You.

I’m only responsible for what I say not for what you understand…

A positive attitude can really make dreams come true - it did for me.

I am a hot dude with cool attitude.

My attitude is based on how you treat me.



Cool Attitude Captions


It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters. Epictetus

I didn’t grow up feeling very handsome. I learn, I worked and now I’m.

Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.

Men also have FEELINGS, for example they can feel HUNGRY.

My middle finger salutes your attitude.

Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality.



Attitude Quotes For Boys


Your attitude may hurt me, but mine can even kill you.

A promise means everything. But once it is broken, sorry means nothing.

We lost because we told ourselves we lost.

Oh, I love critics. Because they love me. It’s not a joke. They care.

I love those who can smile in trouble...

Before you judge ME make sure that you’re PERFECT.



Attitude Quotes For Facebook Status


A can-do attitude is all one needs. It acts like a bridge between success and failure.

Leadership is practiced not so much in words as in attitude and in actions.

Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought.

Remember one thing, you might be a PLAYER. But I am the GAME.

If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.

God hadn’t made me handsome, but he’d given me something, I always felt: funny bones.



So this was our collection for best attitude status and quotes for boys, i hope you enjoyed our collection and don't forget to share this collection with your friends and on your social profiles. You can more of like Attitude Status in Hindi, Girly Status and also read our other collection at statuses.in.


from Statuses.in https://ift.tt/2PwurzF

No comments:

Post a Comment